Health & Safety Measures
The health and well-being of our guests and staff are highest priority as always.
We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you and our staff safe. Protocols have been implemented in our restaurant that are detailed below.
* Our floor plans have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing of two meters, and we will seat a maximum of 6 guests per table.
* Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
* We have placed a Plexiglas barrier between our customers and our staff in the order and payment area.
* Signs and floor decals to reinforce 2 meter social distancing have been placed within the café to reinforce social distancing.
* Through posters in different areas we are promoting good personal hygiene and hand washing protocols for our staff and members.
* We have enhanced our already high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, including a frequent clean and disinfection of all high contact surfaces.
* A maximum of 50% occupancy will be followed.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest if they display symptoms of illness in order to protect our staff and our guests.